Le Nappage is committed to protecting your privacy. Contact us if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your personal data and we will be happy to help you.
- Definitions used in this policy
- Principles of data protection we respect
- What are your rights in relation to your personal data?
- What personal data do we collect about you?
- How do we use your personal data?
- Who else has access to your personal data?
- How do we secure your data?
- Information about cookies
- Contact information
Personal data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any transaction or set of transactions that is performed on personal data or sets of personal data.
Person concerned – a natural person whose personal data is being processed.
Us / us (capitalized or not) – The company Le Nappage
Principles of data protection
We are committed to the following data protection principles:
- The treatment is legal, fair, transparent. Our treatment activities have legitimate motives. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide you information regarding the treatment on request.
- Treatment is limited to its purpose. Our processing activities correspond to the purpose for which the personal data were collected.
- Processing is done with a minimum of data. We collect and process only the minimum amount of personal data required for any purpose. The treatment is limited in time. We will not keep your personal data for longer than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
Rights of the person concerned
The data subject may exercise his rights:
- Right to information – which means that you need to know if your personal data is being processed; what data is collected, where it comes from and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right of access – which means that you have the right to access the data collected from / about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your personal data collected.
- Right of rectification – you have the right to request the rectification or erasure of your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of cancellation – in certain circumstances, you may request that your personal data be deleted from our archives.
- Right to restrict processing – under certain conditions you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to oppose the treatment – in some cases you have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to oppose automated processing – you have the right to oppose automated processing, including profiling; and not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. You can exercise this right whenever there is a result of profiling that has legal effects that affect you or affect you significantly.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your personal data in a machine readable format or, if feasible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
- Right to File a Complaint – In the event that we deny your request under your access rights, we will provide you with a reason why this is not possible. If you are not satisfied with the way your application has been processed, please contact us.
- Right to Assistance from the Supervisory Authority (CNIL) – means that you have the right to help from a supervisory authority and the right to other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw your consent – you have the right to withdraw any consent given for the processing of your personal data.
Data we collect
Information you have provided us
This could be your email address, name, billing address, home address, etc., mainly information needed to deliver a product / service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We record the information you provide to us so that you can, for example, comment or perform other activities on our website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information stored automatically by cookies and other session tools. For example your IP address, your e-mail, your login, etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or view the content of our website, your activities may be logged.
Information from our partners
If we need to collect information from our trusted partners, we will do so with confirmation that they have legal reasons to share this information with us. It may be information that you have provided directly or collected about you for other legal reasons.
Publicly available information
If necessary we could collect information about you that is publicly available.
How do we use your personal data
We use your personal data for:
- bring you our best service, but also to simply communicate and interact with you, sometimes inform you of changes to our services
- improve your customer experience
- fulfill a legal or contractual obligation
We use your personal data for legitimate reasons and / or with your consent.
Due to the conclusion of a contract or the performance of contractual obligations, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to identify you
- provide you with a service or send you / offer you a product
- communicate either for sale or billing
On the basis of a legitimate interest, we treat your personal data for the following purposes:
- administer and analyze our customers (buying behavior and history) to improve the quality, variety and availability of our services
- conduct questionnaires on the satisfaction of our customers
Until you tell us otherwise, we will continue to use it.
With your consent, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- send you newsletters and campaign offers from us only
- for other purposes, we have requested your consent to process your requests for briefing, contact, application, training …
We process your personal data in order to fulfill the obligations arising from the law and / or use your personal data for the options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize the personal data collected and to use this data. We will not use data outside the scope of this policy unless it is anonymized. We keep your billing information and other information collected about you for as long as necessary for accounting purposes or other legal obligations.
We may process your personal data for other purposes that are not mentioned here, but that are consistent with the original purpose for which the data was collected. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between the purposes, the context and the nature of the personal data is suitable for further processing
- further processing would not harm your interests
- that there would be an appropriate backup for the treatment
We will inform you of any further processing and its purposes.
Who else can access your personal data
We do not share your personal data with foreign entities. In some cases, personal data about you is provided to our trusted partners to enable us to provide you with the best possible service or to improve your customer experience. We may share your data with our freelancers, our financial partners, our third party partners
We pay attention to work only with processing partners who can ensure an adequate level of protection of your personal data. We only disclose your personal data to third parties when we are legally bound to do so. We may disclose your personal information to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds.
How we secure your data
We do our best to protect your personal data. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (such as HTTPS). We use anonymization and pseudonyming where appropriate. We monitor our systems for potential vulnerabilities and attacks. Our computer systems are protected (Firewall, antivirus) and updated regularly (security updates, system, software …). Regular maintenance is in place to anticipate potential problems.
Even if we do our best, we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we are committed to informing the relevant authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do all that is reasonably possible to prevent security breaches and assist the authorities in the event of a breach.
If you have an account with us, for any service whatsoever (e-mail, online account, cloud access …) know that you must keep your username and password secret and that you and we are co -responsible in case of problem.
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. Cookies store the information used to help run the sites. Only we can access cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may prevent you from using certain functions
We may use the cookie system in the following cases:
- Cookies Required – These cookies are necessary for you to use certain important features on our website, such as login (if any). These cookies do not collect any personal information.
- Functionality Cookies – These cookies provide features that make use of our service more convenient and, where appropriate, offer more personalized features. For example, they can remember your name and email address in comment forms. You do not need to re-enter this information the next time you comment.
- Analytical cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising Cookies – These cookies are used to serve ads that are relevant to you and your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed on the website by ad networks with the permission of the site operator. These cookies “remember” that you have visited a website and that this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often, targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site features provided by another company.
You can delete the cookies stored in your computer via the settings of your browser. You can also control some third-party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform. For more information on cookies, visit cnil.fr
Contact responsible for data protection
The last change was made on June 14, 2018.