Le Nappage : your true partner in sustainable development
Why our products made of paper are environmentally friendly and contribute to sustainable development ?
- Our product are made from 100% vegetal fiber
- The paper pulps used in our products are mainly made of wood from sustainably managed forests and from european forests. These forests contribute effectively to improving air quality by absorbing the CO2. They are in development on our European territories since several decades.
- Some of our paper or cardboard raw materials are made of recycled papers.
- The origin of our raw material and the manufacturing of our products is the closest to our market places thanks to our factories in France and Italy. It enables us to reduce considerably greenhouse gas emissions and energy consumption, while guaranteeing local jobs, participating thereby in the social and economic role of our company on its territories of consumption.
The environmental pillar
Environmental actions are daily committed and followed :
- Use of raw materials from sustainably managed forests,
- Use of recycled materials,
- Use of water based inks,
- Recycling of industrial process waters by ultrafiltration
- Sorting and recovery of industrial waste,
- Reduction of packagings.
By these actions, Le Nappage holds authorizations of exploitation which guarantee that our sites are in accordance with the last environmetal and industrial safety standards.
All our products are in accordance with the last French and European standards regarding use and regarding food contact ( EN1935/2004) checked regularly by independent laboratories at the iniative of Le Nappage and/or at the request of our distributors.
Le Nappage contributes to “Eco-emballage“.
Our Environmental certifications
Le Nappage obtained the Ecolabel certification for some of its micro-embossed paper napkins. This European ecological label garanties high standards for our products and services to limit negative environmental and health impacts.
Le Nappage got involved in the FSC® process and obtained the certification for its French factories (Licence c138485). This label allows us to offer certified FSC® napkins, plates and tablecloths.
The FSC® label certified that most of the wood, used in products raw material, comes from sustainaibly managed forests. It garantees protection of biodiversity, waterways and soils. Moreover, it ensures respects of workers, local and native people. To Finish, it makes sure the forest is economicaly viable.
Industrial OK Compost
Some of our products ( Airlaid and pure wood pulp cardboard) are also certified Industrial Ok Compost. This label garantees that those products are biodegradables in an industrial composting facilities.
The social pillar
The French company, Le Nappage makes and distributes its products in the closest to the places of consumption. We transform most of our marketed products in our own factories in France and in Italy which are resting on strong values:
- Developping human and intellectual resources.
- Favoring the best working conditions,
- Amplifying the interest of the collaborators,
- Promoting internal communication,
- Training to new techniques of manufacturing and organization.
The economic pillar
Le Nappage invests regularly in its production tools, new machines, enlargement of premises, so as to follow the demand in term of capacity, costs and quality. Its level of profitability lets it guarantees its development with a level of mastered debts and propose customers secure supplies.
Le Nappage, your environment-friendly French supplier.